Sunday, January 2, 2011

Newfangled Ideas




The new year begins...with new year comes new hope n ofcorse new resolutions! Wish u all an exhilarating,adventurous n exciting 2011.

When i look back..n recall all the things happened last year..i can see myself transformed into different being.For me  2010...will b one of the most memorable years of my life.

''No aim is a crime'' , a cliche, since frm my school days..all teachers who have taught me,always repeated dis line..so tat i get motivated n start working towards my dream.At school,to b the topper, n at home n coll to b a doc.Truely n candidly ,i never worked  fr anythng ,nor to b a a topper or a doctor.Nw wen i rewind my life..to few years back..i can see i was a average n aimless girl.

Bt today i understand..wat dis line really means..why ,no aim is a crime.Nw i am nt at all a silly,stupid, aimless girl.All thnks to Him!

Last year was a turning point in my life,because its only during dis period i have realised wat i really want n i am working towards my dreams... .Some new friends n people  have cme into my life..who really mean  a lot to me.Have become so much matured..tat nw i can walk on my  life's path..without falling,no matter hw many hurdles i may have on my path.I am confident n sure...i can clear all of dem n walk smoothly..I have come out of my, all fears n  inferiority complex...nw it doesn't matter to me what others think of me, nw i dare.. n wen i dare i dont think of risks...n i have learnt to jus make all those people to get lost of my life..to whom... i  mean  nothing.!n its only from last year i have tarted blogging...whenever i read my blog it fills me with enthusiasm,..n new hope.

I am still a student..bt i can forsee my future...i  may nt become a C.A...bt i am sure i wll b happy enough..n wlll have evrything fr wat i have dreamt for.Few failures in life....means nothing..it jus catalyse the success path.


Thanks to all those people who have made my life so beautiful n meaningful!!



5 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

hey good post ya..best wishes always friend

Hues Of My Life said...

@Ramesh

thnks...keep visiting..will alwys b awaiting fr ur comment.

@Texas Hill Country Land For Sale

hey thnks a lot!feels good tat u liked my blog:-D...wish u a exhilarating n adventurous vacation !

annucool15 said...

hey noopur,
there's nothing as interesting as having a huge aim and following ur drem=ams.

all de best!

Anita said...

We're two months into the year...hope all is going well and that you are in the process of achieving your goals!

Anita said...

It's me again. I don't know why my blogger ID didn't come up in my comment above. Just trying something different. Hope it works. :)